If you're looking to start your own virtual assistant business, this episode is for you!
LaToya Russell is the founder of The OBM Office LLC, an agency that curates custom automation strategies for entrepreneurs and corporations. Her courses Quitting Corporate Online and Anatomy of Automation have helped over 4,000 students start virtual work worldwide.
We dive into all things from the Great Resignation to starting a virtual business and learning how to automate processes and systems for yourself or your clients.
Join us as we discuss:
(1) The Great Resignation & the shift of employees taking control of their own careers
(2) Why entrepreneurs should automate systems and processes at the beginning of their business so that it sets up for success and sustainability for the long term
(3) The first steps you should take to successfully quit your job and start an online business
(4) Software you can use to automate your business (or your clients' businesses) and free up more of your time
(5) When is the right time to quit your job while maintaining financial stability
(6) Her advice for women who want to quit their job and start their business, but keep putting it off
Connect with LaToya
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!
Support the show