In this episode, I’m joined by Anne Claessen, host of The Podcast Babes. We’re talking all things podcasting, from the basics - like how to find the right music and promote your show on social media - to how you can monetize and grow your audience.
Anne shares her journey from being a devoted podcast listener to owning her own podcast agency. She now helps business owners use their podcast in a strategic way so that they can generate recurring income without becoming overwhelmed or fatigued.
Join us as we discuss:
(1) How to not overthink the small things and finally launch the podcast you’ve been dreaming about
(2) The equipment and tools you need to successfully launch and grow your podcast
(3) How podcasts can help you speak with authority on topics related to your niche that will increase audience growth and engagement
(4) How podcasts can be the easiest way to help grow your following and business
(5) The different ways you can monetize your podcast as a business owner
(6) Anne’s advice for new entrepreneurs who are interested in starting your own podcast
Are you ready to launch a podcast of your own? Buzzsprout is the easiest platform to host, promote, and track your podcast. Try it for yourself and receive a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you upgrade to any paid plan!
(Disclosure: The above link is an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I only use affiliate links for products & services that I personally use and highly recommend!)
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!Support the show