Do you need an email list? Are you overwhelmed with where to start & what to say to your subscribers? Is it even worth your time? Today's guest, Yuval Ackerman, an ethical email copywriter and strategist, is here to tell you that email marketing is not dead and is still one of the most effective ways to reach your customers.
Yuval shares how she got started in email marketing, why it's important for business owners to focus on building relationships with their subscribers, and how to create valuable content that will engage and inspire your audience. She also shares some of her favorite email marketing strategies and tips for creating successful email campaigns.
Whether you're a new business owner or a seasoned veteran, this episode is packed with email marketing tips and inspiration that you can start using today to grow your business.
Join us as we discuss:
(1) What is email marketing and why is it important for business owners
(2) The different types of email sequences you can create
(3) The ethics of email marketing and how to avoid being spammy
(4) How to write great email copy that will engage your audience
(5) Why it's okay if someone unsubscribes from your list
(6) Common myths about email marketing to ignore
(7) Why learning how to write is so important for marketing success
(8) Yuval’s advice for business owners who want to improve their email marketing game
Connect with Yuval
Join Yuval’s email list!
This Book Will Teach You How To Write Better
Note: The above link is an Amazon Associate link, which means I may receive a small commission if you click through and make a purchase (at no cost to you). I only promote products that I believe will change your life & business!
This episode is sponsored by Credit.com. Need to get a handle on your credit? Extra Credit can help you build your credit history and improve your credit score by reporting things like your rent and utility payments. See where your credit really stands and sign up for extra credit today at credit.com/lindsayhanson. You can cancel anytime, and the first seven days are free!
Want to start email marketing but feeling overwhelmed? Check out Selzy. They have an easy to use interface and you can launch your first email marketing campaign in just 15 minutes. With 24/7 support, Selzy is a great choice for anyone ready to start selling with emails. Get lifetime access to all of Selzy's features for just $49 today!
For more biz tips, BTS moments, and pissing off corporate bros, follow me on social media @lindsaymhanson! Instagram | TikTok