Do you want to work with brands as an influencer, but don't know where to begin? Or maybe you're hesitant to start pitching to brands because you think you need a large following. Influencer marketing has steadily been on the rise and is an excellent way to grow your personal brand or get your business in front of a new audience. So how can you be successful with influencer marketing?
I sat down with guest Inbal Claudio, Founder of Like Minded Collective, a community and platform for female entrepreneurs. Inbal shares her journey of becoming an entrepreneur and the mindset shift she had to make in order to be successful. We also chat about the power of networking, online communities, and how you can get started in building your business or brand.
Whether you're looking to get started with influencer marketing or are thinking about starting your own business, this episode is for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) Why you don't need a large following to work with brands as an influencer
(2) The importance of networking and community for female entrepreneurs
(3) Overcoming imposter syndrome while starting or building your business
(4) How social media platforms are changing the way we connect with others
(5) Tips on free ways you can start pitching yourself to brands today
(6) What makes Like Minded Collective different from other membership sites
(7) Inbal’s biggest piece of advice for women who want to start their own business
Connect with Inbal
*Use code SIS50 for 50% off your first month inside Like Minded Collective
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more biz tips, BTS moments, and pissing off corporate bros, follow me on social media @lindsaymhanson! Instagram | TikTok