Are you struggling to get more eyes on your coaching business? Do you feel like the market is too saturated as a new or aspiring coach? Getting your business seen by your ideal clients can feel like a daunting task, especially with all of the different marketing options out there. So what can you do to grow your business & get more clients without feeling overwhelmed?
Today I chat with Lisa Simone Richards, a PR and Visibility Strategist for coaches, about how new coaches and business owners can increase their visibility and get more eyes on their brand. Lisa shares her top tips for getting started, including identifying your business goals, understanding your audience, and utilizing different platforms to reach them. She also talks about the importance of being yourself and staying true to your values.
If you're looking to increase your visibility and get more exposure to your business, this episode is for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) What inspired Lisa to become a PR and Visibility Strategist
(2) The importance of visibility as part of your growth strategy
(3) How to get started with different visibility strategies that feel authentic to you
(4) How to overcome imposter syndrome as a new coach
(5) How to use your skills and knowledge to stand out from the crowd
(6) Lisa's biggest piece of advice for new coaches starting out in your business
Connect with Lisa:
LinkedIn: Lisa Simone Richards
FREE Visibility Quiz: https://www.lisasimonerichards.com/quiz
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!Become a Media Maven