When it comes to starting and running a successful online business, there's a lot of information out there. But where do you start? How do you know which tools and strategies are right for you? How do you know what services you should even offer?
I'm joined by Rebecca Simon, founder of Work With Becca, where she helps women launch and grow online service-based businesses. In this episode, Rebecca shares her story of going from employee to entrepreneur, how to build a successful online business from scratch, and what it's really like to be a solopreneur.
She shares actionable tips for getting started, working with clients, and making sales, as well as her best advice for anyone who is thinking about becoming a virtual assistant or starting their own online business.
So tune in, take some notes, and get ready to turn your business dreams into reality!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) What it was like for Rebecca to transition from a full-time job to owning her own business
(2) How you can overcome some of the biggest challenges you'll face as a business owner
(3) Why specializing is better than picking a niche for your business
(4) How to scale your business to the $5-10k/month range
(5) The most important things to focus on when you're first starting out
(6) Why investing in a business coach can help you reach your biz goals faster
(7) How to properly let your clients know that you're raising your prices
(8) Rebecca's final words of wisdom for new & aspiring business owners
Connect with Rebecca:
Rebecca’s free online business quiz
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!