What if you could be handed a business model & marketing plan that was already proven to work - and all you had to do was run with it. That’s the power of franchising, a lesser-known opportunity for those interested in entrepreneurship (and no, it’s not just about fast-food chains).
In this episode, I sit down with franchise expert Diane Pleuss, of The Franchise Fitter, to learn everything there is to know about franchising. She explains what franchising is and who it’s for, the benefits of franchising, and how to choose the right franchise business for you. Diane also shares her own personal story of how she got started in helping others begin a franchising business and why she loves it.
If you're considering starting a franchise business or are simply curious to learn what franchising is all about, this episode is a must-listen!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) What a franchise business is and how it works
(2) The benefits of owning a franchise business compared to starting a business from scratch
(3) How to know if owning a franchise is right for you and your lifestyle goals
(4) How much money you need to start a franchise and some common expenses associated with them
(5) The most important factors to consider when choosing a franchise opportunity
(6) How much support you'll receive from the franchisor once you become a franchisee
(7) Diane's biggest piece of advice for those ready to take the leap into entrepreneurship
Connect with Diane
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!