Do you struggle with chronic health challenges and feel that your job is harmful to your health? Are you concerned about how to maintain your health and still run a business? Is it even possible to have both at the same time? In this episode, I speak with Simone Giangiordano about how she was able to do it. We discuss the importance of prioritizing your health, setting boundaries, and building a dream team to help support you in your business.
Simone is a business coach for entrepreneurs who want to create a thriving business without sacrificing their health and wellbeing. She is the founder of BalanceUp, a company that helps entrepreneurs build a foundation for success by addressing the essential seven key areas of life: mindset, energy, healthy lifestyle, relationships, finances, business strategy, and time management.
Simone shares her own journey of burnout and how she overcame it by implementing the techniques she now teaches her clients. She also talks about the importance of building a support network and creating a plan for your business to help you scale.
Whether you're a 9-5er or an entrepreneur struggling to balance your health and career, this episode is for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) How to create a business that supports your health and wellbeing
(2) The importance of having a clear strategy and focus when it comes to your business
(3) How to create a work/life balance that works for you
(4) Why it's okay to take time for yourself and how doing so can actually help your business
(5) How to manage time and energy for maximum productivity and success
(6) The power of "I can" when it comes to overcoming limitations
(7) How to build a dream team that will support your business goals
(8) Simone's advice for entrepreneurs who are struggling to maintain their health and well-being while growing their business
Connect with Simone
Build Your Own Dream Team: http://balanceupyourdreamteam.com/
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!