During the pandemic, you may have been reassessing your career and what you want to do with your life. For some, this has meant making a complete career change. And for others, it has meant resigning from their corporate job to start their own business.
Today I chat with James Laws, CEO and Co-Founder of Saturday Drive, a business development firm focused on making the world better, one company at a time. He shares his experience of making a career change, leadership advice, and how to find purpose and fulfillment in your career or business.
If you're thinking about making a career change or starting your own business, this episode is for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) The difference between a job and a career
(2) Why it's important to have clarity around your career goals
(3) The role of entrepreneurship in a career change
(4) How to find fulfillment in your work, whether that’s in a corporate job or your own business
(5) The importance of leadership and having a good relationship with your team
(6) How to know when it's time to resign from your job
(7) How to perform a self-assessment if you’re feeling stuck in your career
Connect with James
Website Link: https://ciircles.com/
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening