Sometimes the most difficult person to be compassionate towards is yourself. And as entrepreneurs, it's easy to get caught up in a perfectionist mindset and be our own worst critic. Join me as I chat with Carrie Leaf, a holistic mindset coach and psychotherapist, about how to break free from self-defeating patterns by practicing self-compassion and flexibility.
Carrie shares how she helps her clients move past their negative self-talk, perfectionism, and other roadblocks that stand in their way of personal growth. She also provides actionable tips that you can start implementing today in order to live a happier, more fulfilling life.
If you're looking for guidance on your journey to self-improvement to help grow your business, then this is the episode for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) The importance of self-compassion and grace in entrepreneurship
(2) How to be flexible in your thinking in order to overcome challenges
(3) The value in checking in with yourself regularly to assess what areas of your life need attention
(4) How to create healthy boundaries in your personal and professional life
(5) The importance of emotional intelligence in business growth
(6) Carrie's advice for entrepreneurs who are facing doubts and fears in their business journey
Get Carrie’s Book “Therapize Yourself: Choose to Heal and Find Your Truth” on Amazon!
Note: The above link is an Amazon Associate link, which means I may receive a small commission if you click through and make a purchase (at no cost to you). I only promote products that I believe will change your life & business!
Connect with Carrie
Website Link: https://www.carrieleaf.com/
Looking for more content to help you quit your job, make money online, and create a life of freedom doing work you love? Join the Membership for Hot Takes, Live Interviews, Ad-free Episodes, Trainings, and more!
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!