English Goldsborough is a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner who specializes in helping couples conceive through natural methods. She started her business with the assumption that if you just open your doors people will come - and quickly realized she’d have to market her services more effectively if she wanted to sign clients.
In this interview, English shares what worked - and what didn’t work - to get her business off the ground, and we also have a great conversation around birth control. As someone who recently got off the pill after 9 years, I was curious to hear her thoughts on hormonal contraceptives and how they affect our body and our fertility.
It’s your weekly dose of business inspo + fertility tips all in one!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) What went wrong & why English heard crickets when she first launched her business
(2) The “switch” that finally allowed her to sign on clients & see business growth
(3) How to stay motivated through the highs & lows of entrepreneurship, and constantly hearing “no”
(4) How to balance wanting to offer multiple programs in your business without confusing your audience
(5) What is Functional Nutrition Therapy & how different foods can affect your fertility
(6) My journey of getting off hormonal birth control + what to expect
(7) Does being on hormonal birth control affect your fertility?
(8) The lack of education we receive as women about our cycles and our fertility (spoiler alert: you can’t get pregnant every day of your cycle)
(9) What I’m now using for non-hormonal birth control after getting off the pill
Ready to start your hormone-free journey? Try the non-hormonal birth control app that’s FDA cleared & certified in Europe, and 93% effective with typical use. Get 20% off your Natural Cycles subscription today at lindsayhanson.com/naturalcycles
Looking for more content to help you quit your job, make money online, and create a life of freedom doing work you love? Join the Membership for Hot Takes, Live Interviews, Ad-free Episodes, Trainings, and more!
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!Small But Mighty Agency