Today I'm chatting with Bethany Meadows, serial entrepreneur and mom of 5, about all things business, branding, marketing, and work-life balance. Bethany is the founder of Time to Thrive Membership, an online membership community for small business owners.
Bethany shares her story of how she balanced homeschooling 5 kids as a single mom while building her multiple businesses. We also dive into branding & marketing tips for new business owners, common mistakes to avoid, how to overcome imposter syndrome, and more.
If you're a busy mom or new entrepreneur looking for some tips on how to manage your time and thrive in your business, this is the episode for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) The biggest mistakes business owners make in their marketing and branding
(2) How to position your brand to stand out in a saturated industry
(3) How Bethany manages work-life balance as a homeschooling mompreneur
(4) Some of the productivity tips and tricks she swears by to help her get things done
(5) The importance of community and connection for small business owners
(6) How Bethany overcame imposter syndrome to publish her book & grow her businesses
(7) How Bethany's book, "Getting a Grip" can help you with your parenting journey
(8) The importance of implementing systems in your parenting & business
Connect with Bethany
Get Bethany’s Book, “Getting a Grip” on Amazon
Note: The above link is an Amazon Associate link, which means I may receive a small commission if you click through and make a purchase (at no cost to you). I only promote products that I believe will change your life & business!
Try Kajabi for 5 weeks for just $5 during their May 5/5/5 promotion! Visit https://www.lindsayhanson.com/kajabi5 to get started today. (Promo ends May 25, 2022)
Looking for more content to help you quit your job, make money online, and create a life of freedom doing work you love? Join the Membership for Hot Takes, Live Interviews, Ad-free Episodes, Trainings, and more!
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!