How do you register your business? Which entity type is right for you? Do you need insurance? Contracts? Trademarks? In this episode, we chat with Lauren Boyd, an attorney and business owner, about all things legal when starting and running a business.
Lauren shares her top legal tips for new business owners, and dives into the topics of trademarks, contracts, employees, and more! She also discusses the importance of putting money away for future investments and growth. So if you're starting a business or are already running one, tune in for some great advice on how to legalize your biz!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) The different business entities and which one is right for you
(2) Why you need liability and asset protection
(3) The importance of trademarks (and when you need one)
(4) What to consider when creating client contracts
(5) The importance of putting money away for future investments
(6) License agreements and why you need them
(7) Intellectual Property (IP) and employees – who owns what?
(8) How to protect your business legally so that you can focus on growing it
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!Support the show