Do you feel like your circumstances are stacked against you, and it's impossible to make the changes you want in your life? Donna Tashjian has made it her mission to help women rise above their circumstances and create the life they want.
In this episode, Donna shares her own journey of overcoming adversity and offers advice to anyone who may feel like they're stuck in a difficult situation. She gives tips on how to figure out what you really want in life and reminds us that we always have the power to change what isn't working if we're willing to put in the work.
So if you're looking for ideas on how to create a positive change in your life, this episode is for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) The importance of mindset in achieving success
(2) Overcoming adversity through a positive outlook
(3) The power of intuition and imagination in manifesting your desires
(4) Learning to ask "How can I?" instead of "I can't" in order to create the life you want
(5) Why it is never too late to make a change
(6) Tips on how to get started in building your dream career or life
Connect with Donna
Website: https://www.ivibrantliving.com/ Free book available on home page
Free Workshop “Turn Your Baggage into Luggage: https://www.ivibrantliving.com/turn-your-baggage-into-luggage-workshop/
Vibrant Living Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/VibrantLivingInt
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Group!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!Support the show