Are you looking for a way to escape the 9-5 lifestyle? In this episode, I interview Sam Laliberte, a successful entrepreneur and podcast coach living the digital nomad life, about her journey to truly being "free". From copywriting for 10 cents a word to producing podcasts for 5-figure contracts, Sam has definitely figured out how to create the freedom lifestyle she craves.
She shares her story of how she got started in podcasting and gives some great tips on opportunism, and being in tune with what's in demand working as a freelancer. Whether you're interested in freelance work, starting your own business, or simply want to explore alternative lifestyles, this episode is for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) How Sam got started as an entrepreneur from Copywriting to Podcasting
(2) How to create a lifestyle that supports your freedom and flexibility needs
(3) The importance of having a clear "why" that’s bigger than yourself
(4) How to take advantage of opportunities that come your way
(5) What led her to podcasting and coaching others on launching their own podcasts
(6) Why you don't need to invent something new to have freelance success
(7) Sam's advice for anyone feeling stuck in their current situation and what you can do to move forward
The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
Note: The above link is an Amazon Associate link, which means I may receive a small commission if you click through and make a purchase (at no cost to you). I only promote products that I believe will change your life & business!
Connect with Sam:
Sam's online course: Podcast on a Budget
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!