Are you worried that building a successful business will require you to sacrifice your time, values and wellbeing? In today's episode, I chat with Bethan Jepson who focuses on “Success without Sacrifice”. She's an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who successfully launched several six-figure businesses in the last five years.
We go over topics such as how to find your life's purpose, why it's important to lead with courage, and Bethan's top tips for creating a successful business. So if you're an ambitious entrepreneur who wants to achieve great things without compromising yourself, then this episode is definitely for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) The roller coaster ride that comes with being an entrepreneur and some of Bethan’s ups and downs
(2) Why comparison can be poisonous to your success and what you can do to avoid it
(3) The importance of knowing what success means to you and sacrificing what's necessary to achieve it
(4) Why it's important to know what you want out of your business from the beginning so that you can set yourself up for long-term success
(5) How Bethan's entrepreneurial journey has been transformational during her earlier years in business
(6) The importance of finding a supportive community with like-minded people when starting a business
(7) Bethan's advice for the woman who's just starting out in her business and maybe doubting herself
This episode is sponsored by Noumena - the first professional app built exclusively for freelancers and entrepreneurs to help with specific needs like filing taxes, financing projects and building professional relationships. It’s a place where you can network, get expert advice, develop new skills and consider flexible finance options so you can finally take your business to the next level.
Your financial freedom is waiting. Join the newest freelancer community today!
Connect with Bethan
Podcast: Millionaire Secrets Podcast
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/successcirclenetwork
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!
Support the show