Are you struggling to find your passion or purpose in life? Today on the podcast, I chat with freelance writer and co-host of the Thoughts From Limbo podcast, Laura Izquierdo, to share her story about how she made the decision to quit her job and start freelancing.
Laura offers actionable advice on how to find what you’re truly passionate about and what you can do to pursue it. If you're feeling stuck in your career and don't know what to do next, this episode is for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) How to overcome fear and self-doubt when starting your freelance career
(2) The importance of patience and maximizing the skills you have in your current job while you explore other options
(3) How to prepare for making a career change and why it's important to have at least 3 months' savings before doing so
(4) Staying solid in your choices and knowing that you're making the right decisions for your passion
(5) Why it's important to have a support network of people who understand what you're doing
(6) Laura’s advice on making the jump from a corporate job to freelancing
This episode is sponsored by Noumena - the first professional app built exclusively for freelancers and entrepreneurs to help with specific needs like filing taxes, financing projects and building professional relationships. It’s a place where you can network, get expert advice, develop new skills and consider flexible finance options so you can finally take your business to the next level.
Your financial freedom is waiting. Click here to join the newest freelancer community today!
Connect with Laura
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!Support the show