Quitting your job to start your own business is a HUGE decision. It's scary, and it's hard, but it can be so worth it!
Join me as I chat with Gabby Ianniello, AKA Corporate Quitter, as she and I share our stories of quitting our jobs and building online businesses. Gabby is a podcasting and marketing expert, and she's helped countless people make the jump to entrepreneurship. You'll hear all about the challenges of starting your own business, the mindset blocks you'll face along the way, and how to overcome them.
So if you're considering becoming an entrepreneur and looking for honest advice and real-world insights, this is the episode for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) The Great Resignation and how millions of people have left the job force since July 2021 because they're tired of the corporate standard 9 to 5 lifestyle
(2) How Gabby hit the glass ceiling at every position she worked at and realized she was in the wrong environment to achieve her career goals
(3) Why it can be so hard to leave a prestigious career and a good salary
(4) The importance of getting advice from the right people (those who have the lifestyle and career you want)
(5) The shift in work-life balance that happens when you leave corporate to work for yourself
(6) Why self-love is important and how it can help sustain you through the challenges of entrepreneurship
(7) How being authentic can be the most effective marketing strategy in your business
This podcast is sponsored by The Freedom Lifestyle Podcast. Check out their podcast if you want to know how to design your own lifestyle and achieve your definition of true freedom! Listen now at http://whatsyourfree.buzzsprout.com/
Connect with Gabby:
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!Support the show