Afraid you don’t have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? For Jennifer Westbrook, it took a few tries – and a lot of courage – before she finally went all in on her business. Now, as a Christian copywriter and web design strategist, she helps other women in business simplify their online presence so they can attract their ideal clients.
I had the pleasure of chatting with Jennifer about her journey from being a lawyer in corporate America to a successful entrepreneur, how she helps her clients simplify their online presence, and how she's been able to attract her ideal clients through consistent content marketing. She also shares tips on how you can write copy that sells and design a simple, strategic website that will have the right people knocking at your door.
So whether you're thinking about starting a business or are in the early stages of building your empire, this episode is for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) How to get clear on what your target market wants and needs from you
(2) Why you don't need a lot of money or experience to get started on your business
(3) Why you need to speak the language of your target market to connect with them
(4) The importance of taking action and course correcting as you go in entrepreneurship
(5) The biggest mistakes Jennifer sees people making with their websites & copywriting
(6) How to build a simple, strategic website that works
(7) What you should focus on as a new entrepreneur to get your business off the ground
(8) Copywriting tips for creating web pages that convert
(9) Jennifer's biggest piece of advice for women who want to make the leap into entrepreneurship
This episode is sponsored by Basecamp. Basecamp is a project management and team communication app used by thousands of companies to help you stay organized, stay in touch, and get things done more efficiently. It's an all-in-one toolkit for remote work, with message boards to dos calendars, document sharing, group chats, and more. Go to basecamp.com/lindsay and sign up today for a free 30-day trial!
Connect with Jennifer
Course: How to Build a Website in One Week on the Wix Platform
Kajabi is a great platform for those looking to build an online business. For a limited time, you can get three months for just $99. This deal includes access to templates and easy-to-use tools so you can create a professional website without any web design experience. Take advantage of this offer today and get your business up and running. Visit lindsayhanson.com/kajabi99 to learn more!
*Note: The above link is an affiliate link, which means I may receive a small commission if you click through and make a purchase (at no cost to you). I only promote products that I believe will change your life & business!
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!